Revision Pictures
COVER:
I changed some article titles so that there wouldn't be as much variety in the different fonts as advised by my peers. I also added some overlapping in the title to make it a little more unique. The last thing i did was add another article title to fill in some of the blank space below the title.
CONTENTS:I added the branding to the page numbers and I leveled the words to be in line with the horizon line in the background picture. I took out the pictures since I was told that they were some what random. I will be filling the blank space with either an ad or an image that relates to one of the articles listed.
ARTICLE PAGE 1:
I got rid of the colored background and added a nice border so that it won't cost as much to print. I filled the gaps in the columns so that it looks clean and the only thing I have left to do is to add different pictures.
ARTICLE PAGE 2:
I put the same border as the previous page and I also aligned the text like before. I branded the page numbers on both pages and the only thing I have left is to take a different picture for the right side of the page since the picture on the left is my own picture that I took.
Overall, the only revisions I have left to complete would be to take my own pictures without being too far off topic since I probably won't get any pictures of turtles. I will attempt to get pictures of the nests with the caution tape roping them off or I may perhaps try to go to an aquarium once again.








Comments
Post a Comment