Creative Critical Reflection #1
How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
My magazine, like many other environmental related magazines, connect pictures to distribution sites, to color themes to relate it back to the main articles. For example, my magazine cover shows a turtle on it which relates to my main article which is about turtles and ocean pollution. I had to include themes, titles, and fonts along with font sizes and styles to appeal to all age audiences. I have a wide range of social groups due to the topic that my magazine covers. Wealthy and lower class people have the ability to get access to the magazine and enjoy the content. However, people who enjoy the environment and care about the health of the environment will be more attracted to read about the issues covering pollution and endangering marine life. With the problem of pollution and environmental dangers always being around, I will always have news to publish which will keep my audience wanting to read more.
My magazine, like many other environmental related magazines, connect pictures to distribution sites, to color themes to relate it back to the main articles. For example, my magazine cover shows a turtle on it which relates to my main article which is about turtles and ocean pollution. I had to include themes, titles, and fonts along with font sizes and styles to appeal to all age audiences. I have a wide range of social groups due to the topic that my magazine covers. Wealthy and lower class people have the ability to get access to the magazine and enjoy the content. However, people who enjoy the environment and care about the health of the environment will be more attracted to read about the issues covering pollution and endangering marine life. With the problem of pollution and environmental dangers always being around, I will always have news to publish which will keep my audience wanting to read more.
Comments
Post a Comment