Creative Critical Reflection #4

How did you integrate technologies - software, hardware and online - in this project?

I used a school computer, specifically an HP EliteBook, throughout class to produce my magazine. I used Publisher to create my magazine layout and to type out all of my content. I was more familiar with using Publisher considering I took a class to get my Publisher certification. In Design conducts more professional looking products, but takes much more time to create the magazine setup. I used Word to type out my article which I then inserted it into text boxes on Publisher in order to get the maximum space of content that I needed to efficiently support my topic. I also used Publisher to create my flat plan for my magazine at the very beginning of the project. I used my flash drive to insert pictures from my computer at home of turtles that I took on vacation and at aquariums where they rehabilitate turtles. At some points I also used pictures from my phone using a USB charger. I would screenshot pictures from Word to post on my blog to show revisions and changes that I made during the process of making my magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activity #5 Photo Shoot Schedules

Creative Critical Reflection Prezi