Revision Post #2

Revised
Original

For my table of contents i wasn't planning on revising anything because i thought it was perfect until my classmates opened my eyes to some of the problems. The two inserted pictures in the top right corner on the original were mainly to cover the blank space considering we just started the project and I didn't have any solid pictures yet. My classmates said that the pictures didn't fit in and just felt unneeded. I then inserted a different picture of my dad that could go in for one of the articles listed to show connections to the pages. Once I revised the pictures, I then was made aware of the overlapping of the words and the background horizon line and needed to change it because it made it the background look tilted and made he words more difficult to read. I also added branding to my page to add a professional touch.  The color scheme at the final seemed to flow a lot more than the original. After all the revisions, I felt that there was nothing more to be done. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Activity #5 Photo Shoot Schedules

Creative Critical Reflection Prezi