Revision Post #3
Revised
Original
The article pages were probably most in need of revisions out of the whole magazine. First things first is the colored background. It was brought to my attention that publishing hundreds of magazines with colored ink would cost much more for production rather than printing with less color and not spending as much on production. I changed the background to white and added a border for a little pop of color and design. The pictures in the original were not my own and were mainly there just for temporary purposes until I had my real pictures. I inserted a picture of a turtles nest to represent the beginning of the article and the beginning of life. I made my title simple and easy to read to make sure that i was getting the reader straight to the point. I added branding to my page to show professionalism and i justified my text to make the column appear more even and organized. The justification of the text also left out unwanted white space. After changing the images and editing my background to cooperate with production and organization, I felt that there were no more revisions needed.


Comments
Post a Comment