Activity #5 Photo Shoot Schedules
Today I will try to take pictures at our local beach, being Siesta, and I am going to try to get pictures of turtle nests blocked off by the bright orange caution tape or maybe a wooden carving of a turtle or if I'm lucky a real turtle. Today is a half day so I will have plenty of time to take pictures and wait for the perfect lighting, place, etc. If I don't get a picture that I like, I will use what I have for my rough draft and then I will take more time to get one that I love for the final. Last weekend I set up a photo shoot while i was in Clearwater I didn't plan on it I just took the opportunity so that's why it was not in here. This week will be my main photo taking week.




Comments
Post a Comment